Thursday, April 06, 2006

A BUTTERFLY SPEAKS



Human Musician

From a distance, my ears heard a harmony that allowed for a mental moment of sensation. Like a dog follows a scent on a K-9 investigation, I followed the sound.To my surprise, beneath the shade of a building there played music. He was the essence of light honey brown perfectly touched by the sun with eyes to match. There he stood making music with the body parts given to him by God. He mixed in harmonies with his voice and pats on his legs from hand-to-hand to his chest. Back and forth, up and down, rhythm just riding on his course. While bass exhaled from the stomp of his feet. In the midst of my eyes, I experienced the passion in coordination and the taste of heart and soul and smoothness of a human musician.
by "Butterfly"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home