Thursday, April 06, 2006

MIC Check 1, 2 By Brionna Hardemon



Hello ATN it's your writer Brionna once again with the hottest review ever. Yes, my favorite artist Tip "T.I." Harris.

What can I say, T.I. has done it again. Now I know you’ve heard his last three albums and his last 3 mix tapes, then Trap Musik and Urban Ledge, but now he's back and bigger than ever with his hot new album “King”. In my opinion he has earned the title "King of the South." This 18 track CD is tight work and it's hard to
say which track is my favorite. We all know that his #1 single "What you Know" is blowing up the charts, but the entire CD is banging. Take my advice and purchase the CD, pop it in your CD player, IPOD or MP3 player and ride and listen. When I say ride and listen, that means listen to both the lyrics and the beats. There is no reason to keep this review long, because I don't want to delay your time in purchasing his CD. And please don't buy the Bootleg copy. I give Tip "T.I." Harris 10 Model Smiles :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home